Message from a UB Student
Collecting donations for a grieving mother & family
Kyle Jean Baptiste was a local second grader at New Beginnings Family Academy in Bridgeport, CT. Kyle's home caught fire on October 25th and resulted in his sad and untimely death. Now, his mother is struggling to start over in not only finding a new home but also replacing the things that were stolen from her home, after it was temporarily vacated as she grieved her son.
Donations are being taken on behalf of his mother and his family in order to help life the financial burden of not only a funeral but of paying for a new home as well. If anyone would like to donate to help support the family, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any kind of donation is welcomed. If you can not give monetarily, a simple card, note, letter, etc would still be greatly be appreciated by the family during this difficult time.
ALL DONATIONS ARE WELCOMED!!! Please help me help them.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent The Scribe News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE SCRIBE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE SCRIBE NEWS
- The Scribe Online Podcast - Police Militarization, School Shootings, and...
- T.I. Releases His Ninth Studio Album
- Houdini’s best trick is... disappointing its audience
- Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn Improves The Series!
- Mary Lambert Wears Her Heart On Her Sleeve
- Swingin' With The S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Dynasty Warriors Presents: The Legend of Zelda
RECENT THE SCRIBE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Good Dental Care: Make It Safe
- Gran promesa latina lanza línea de moda para el...
- Cystic Fibrosis Breakthrough for Patients With Fungal...
- Millennials and Health Care
- Is Your Christmas Tree Up to the Task?
- Save Time and Money With a Mail-Order Pharmacy
- How to Store Your Warm Weather Gear for Winter Hibernation
- 5 Ways to Raise Capital and Start a Business
- Have Chronic Pain? Here's a Safer Alternative to Opioids
- Military Training Happens Virtually in Florida