Message from a UB Student
Collecting donations for a grieving mother & family
Kyle Jean Baptiste was a local second grader at New Beginnings Family Academy in Bridgeport, CT. Kyle's home caught fire on October 25th and resulted in his sad and untimely death. Now, his mother is struggling to start over in not only finding a new home but also replacing the things that were stolen from her home, after it was temporarily vacated as she grieved her son.
Donations are being taken on behalf of his mother and his family in order to help life the financial burden of not only a funeral but of paying for a new home as well. If anyone would like to donate to help support the family, please email me at email@example.com. Any kind of donation is welcomed. If you can not give monetarily, a simple card, note, letter, etc would still be greatly be appreciated by the family during this difficult time.
ALL DONATIONS ARE WELCOMED!!! Please help me help them.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Scribe News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE SCRIBE NEWS
RECENT THE SCRIBE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care