"No Matter Where You Go -Get There in a Blazer"
Trends for Less
I will be the first to tell you that it is not my favorite time of year. As the weather gets colder, my mood steadily decreases [I don't have good cold tolerance!] and I hate having to organize layers in my closet. Most of the time I just throw on a hoodie or loose-fitted cardigan and call it a day but sometimes I want to look like I actually tried to dress myself fashionably in the morning, and the blazer really picks up the slack. Not only does the blazer keep you warm as an excellent layering piece, but it also serves as one of the most versatile items of clothing you could buy.
The blazer can be found in a variety of colors and fabrics, which mirrors the amount of occasions it is appropriate to be worn in! A grey blazer can be paired with casual work pants for business casual attire. A black blazer can be paired with a short skirt and a dressy blouse for a girl's night out or dancing the night away at the club. Dress scholarly with a blazer, by wearing a v-neck underneath and a pair of your favorite jeans.
The blazer doesn't even stop there [it's the wardrobe piece that keeps on going and going]! The blazer can be dressed up or dressed down; it is up to you to pair it with your individual style and dress code preferences. It is without saying that the blazer can be worn by a vast array of women – from the office executive to the college student – it's the universal piece of clothing in the language of fashion. It's all up to you how you want to wear it, and it's a great way to look stylish without spending your life savings. [Believe me, as a college student, I know how important it is to save money while still looking good].
So what to wear for the fashionista on a budget? The blazer will get you where you need to go. Any objections? I didn't think so.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Scribe News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE SCRIBE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE SCRIBE NEWS
- The Scribe Online Podcast - Police Militarization, School Shootings, and...
- T.I. Releases His Ninth Studio Album
- Houdini’s best trick is... disappointing its audience
- Mary Lambert Wears Her Heart On Her Sleeve
- Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn Improves The Series!
- Swingin' With The S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Dynasty Warriors Presents: The Legend of Zelda
RECENT THE SCRIBE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Workers Say a Good Cup of Coffee Can Make Entire Workday...
- Fresh Fruit Delivers Fun and Nutrition
- Say No to the Knife: Reduce the Likeliness Of Surgery...
- Give Your Kitchen a New Look With a Lighting Update
- Garden Project Spreads Its Roots in Urban Areas
- The Need for Voluntary Insurance Is on the Rise
- How to Be More Productive During Your Business Flights
- It's Never too Late to Start Living Healthy
- Revive tus objetivos de verte saludable en 2015
- Debunking Common Tax-Filing Myths
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- WHOLE YOU CHALLENGES THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY AND PUBLIC TO HELP FIND SOLUTIONS FOR THOSE WITH ORAL AND VISION LIMITATIONS
- 10 Reasons Why Cancun is the Spring Break Mecca of the World
- What's Next in Learning Spaces?
- carpooling, Europe's No. 1 ridesharing app, debuts in U.S. to college market
- PwC US Launches CareerAdvisor