"No Matter Where You Go -Get There in a Blazer"
Trends for Less
I will be the first to tell you that it is not my favorite time of year. As the weather gets colder, my mood steadily decreases [I don't have good cold tolerance!] and I hate having to organize layers in my closet. Most of the time I just throw on a hoodie or loose-fitted cardigan and call it a day but sometimes I want to look like I actually tried to dress myself fashionably in the morning, and the blazer really picks up the slack. Not only does the blazer keep you warm as an excellent layering piece, but it also serves as one of the most versatile items of clothing you could buy.
The blazer can be found in a variety of colors and fabrics, which mirrors the amount of occasions it is appropriate to be worn in! A grey blazer can be paired with casual work pants for business casual attire. A black blazer can be paired with a short skirt and a dressy blouse for a girl's night out or dancing the night away at the club. Dress scholarly with a blazer, by wearing a v-neck underneath and a pair of your favorite jeans.
The blazer doesn't even stop there [it's the wardrobe piece that keeps on going and going]! The blazer can be dressed up or dressed down; it is up to you to pair it with your individual style and dress code preferences. It is without saying that the blazer can be worn by a vast array of women – from the office executive to the college student – it's the universal piece of clothing in the language of fashion. It's all up to you how you want to wear it, and it's a great way to look stylish without spending your life savings. [Believe me, as a college student, I know how important it is to save money while still looking good].
So what to wear for the fashionista on a budget? The blazer will get you where you need to go. Any objections? I didn't think so.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Scribe News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE SCRIBE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE SCRIBE NEWS
- The Scribe Online Podcast - Police Militarization, School Shootings, and...
- T.I. Releases His Ninth Studio Album
- Houdini’s best trick is... disappointing its audience
- Mary Lambert Wears Her Heart On Her Sleeve
- Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn Improves The Series!
- Swingin' With The S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Dynasty Warriors Presents: The Legend of Zelda
RECENT THE SCRIBE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 6 Tips for Planning Your Wedding Photos Like a Pro
- High OCTANe Event Comes to Calif., Brings Businesses,...
- A Novel Innovation Hub for Africa
- Want a Cleaner Home? Easy-to-Clean Carpeting Is Key
- Bee Safe While Gardening to Protect Pollinators
- Military Seeks Better Alternatives for Treating Pain...
- Insuring the Health of America's Emerging...
- New FDA-Cleared Device Significantly Advances IV Therapy...
- Take a Bite Out of Gum Disease By Seeing a Periodontist
- Natural Health Care From Down Under Poised to Make U.S....
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Deadline Approaching for Scholarship Program Benefitting First-Year Law Students
- HEROES OF THE DORM™: THE UC BERKELEY GOLDEN BEARS ARE HEROES OF THE STORM™ COLLEGIATE CHAMPIONS
- GREAT GRADUATION GIFT: WHAT THEY DIDN'T TEACH YOU IN SCHOOL!
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases Calls on College Campuses to Be Prepared for Meningococcal Disease
- Safety App BlueLight Launches at 10 New Campuses for Sexual Assault Awareness Month