Harry Potter Creator At It Again
British author and creator of the ultra famous Harry Potter Series J.K. Rowling is at it again. After a five year hiatus she is going to pick up her pen and start a new book. The catch here is that her next book is said to be aimed at adults.
The Little Brown Company made an announcement on February 23 that it has acquired rights to this new piece of work. The title of the book, subject and release date are currently unknown, but with the success Rowling has had with her Harry Potter series the book will be anticipated.
Young children, teenagers and adults who are fans of the Harry Potter series are sure to be drawn to this new book. Many of the younger fans that read the first Harry Potter book when it was published in 1998 are now adults or near adulthood. So if her new book does turn out to be aimed at an adult audience much of her fan base will be retained for this new book.
Who knows, there is a possibility that her new story may also become a successful movie. After looking at the success the Harry Potter series has generated anything can come to pass when it comes down to J.K. Rowling's work.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Scribe News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE SCRIBE NEWS
RECENT THE SCRIBE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- ¿Pensando en la jubilación y el Seguro...
- Raising Autism Awareness for Better Lives
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...