She Said: Spring Is Here
Goodbye winter and hello spring. The season of rebirth is here. Spring seemed to be so far away during the winter, but now we don't have to wait any longer. As the weather gets warmer you see people outside more. The sunny days and warmth puts smiles on people's faces and happiness in their hearts. As you take a nice walk around campus, you'll notice that life is happening all around you. Trees are beginning to blossom and flowers are beginning to bloom. Unfortunately the bugs are returning and allergies are acting up. Hopefully that would not keep you from enjoying the nice weather we yearned for.
If you have a garden at home, this is the perfect season to plants some flowers, fruits and vegetables. Having bright colors around the garden can promote a happier mood. So why not give it a shot? It's also a perfect place to read a book or do some homework. When the weather is nice, I love to sit under a tree and write poems. Inspiration is all around me during the spring and I love to take advantage of it. A lot of people tend to eat healthier when the weather is nice because many delicious fruits and vegetables are in season. Brightly colored foods attract the eyes and that's another reason people eat healthier in the spring.
During the spring moods start to get better. In the winter season many people were sad due to the cold and lack of sunlight. Now that the days are getting longer, the sun is out more. When I'm out in the sun, my mood gets better. I go from feeling unhappy to feeling awesome. I would recommend going outside for a nice walk or to play some sports with some friends. The sun, the warmth and sharing it with friends would definitely boost a positive mood.
Spring is also a time for fashion. Bright, bold colors in every outfit have always been in spring fashion for many years. So don't be afraid to add some color to your wardrobe. Bright colors will add a smile to your face, so have fun. Also be sure to have a pair of rain boots handy in the early part of spring because of those April showers. You want to keep your feet nice and dry while heading out it the rain. So take advantage of what spring has to offer you. It will definitely turn any frown upside down.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent The Scribe News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE SCRIBE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE SCRIBE NEWS
- The Scribe Online Podcast - Police Militarization, School Shootings, and...
- T.I. Releases His Ninth Studio Album
- Houdini’s best trick is... disappointing its audience
- Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn Improves The Series!
- Mary Lambert Wears Her Heart On Her Sleeve
- Swingin' With The S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Dynasty Warriors Presents: The Legend of Zelda
RECENT THE SCRIBE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Non-Profit Venture Fund Seeks to Support The American Dream
- Sustained Happiness Starts from Within
- Reverse Mortgages Benefit Younger Seniors
- Sunshine State Shining New Light on the Banking Industry
- Honoring Moms : How 3 Inspiring Women are Changing the World
- Look Before You Buy: Virtual Reality Comes to Home...
- Olympic Power Couple Teams Up to Fight Blood Cancers with...
- Two Meals in One: Arborio Rice, Perfect for Risotto &...
- New Nighttime Grind Guard Relieves Jaw Pain
- Why Yoga Relieves Stress, Improves Health and Balances...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- American U. professor predicts Trump will be impeached in new book
- Comic Book and Sports Card Show
- A Harvard Dean's 5 Essential Questions for Success
- COLLEGE STUDENTS: DO THESE THREE THINGS THIS SUMMER TO BOOST YOUR FINANCES
- Annual PepsiCo/SWE Student Engineering Challenge Gives Undergraduates Real-World Engineering Practicum