What Grinds My Gears about The Scribe
The Scribe has come a long way now that the issues have more pages and the newspaper has its own website. Of course even with the school paper evolving there are still students who believe the paper should fix a couple of things. Check out what the student body had to say about their school paper.
"Not enough news stories. I feel like I go through the news section too fast."
-Jamie Cruz, freshman
"I'm tired of seeing those full page ads that says "oh no there's a blank page." I just think it's a waste of ink and space."
-John Garcia, sophomore
"Lately the comic section of the paper is slacking. The cartoon is too small and I have trouble reading what it says since the ink tends to smudge."
-Blake Hall, junior
"Some of the articles in the paper aren't interesting enough for me to read. I want to read about hot spots and where to go to have fun outside of campus."
-Brittany Walker, senior
"The paper should add in more pages to the Express your Scribe section. I mean I like the poetry and the comic but I love doing cross word puzzles and Sudoku so there should be more puzzles in the paper."
-Cinthya Torres, freshman
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Scribe News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE SCRIBE NEWS
RECENT THE SCRIBE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Wondering if it's Time to Buy a New Car? Just Check Your...
- Smartphone to Become Wallet -- Are Customers, Businesses...
- Grandparents, Keep Your Meds Up and Away From Young Children
- As Insurers End Coverage for Compounded Drugs, Patients...
- 4 Tips to Start Your Day a Little Earlier
- Join the Force to Fight Lung Cancer in Women
- If You Want to Help Avoid Back Problems, Stop Slouching
- Common-Sense Strategies From a Natural Marketing Guru
- 10 Steps to Help Older Adults Prevent Slips, Trips and Falls
- Stay Cool for Next to Nothing: Power Down the AC on...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON LAUNCH THE “CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR” COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO BRING A USA NETWORK CELEBRITY AND A WORTHY CAUSE TO THEIR CAMPUS
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections
- The Power of Peer Support: Sheryl Sandberg's "Lean In" Hits Campuses
- Cengage Learning and Flashnotes.com Form Strategic Partnership