What Grinds My Gears about The Scribe
The Scribe has come a long way now that the issues have more pages and the newspaper has its own website. Of course even with the school paper evolving there are still students who believe the paper should fix a couple of things. Check out what the student body had to say about their school paper.
"Not enough news stories. I feel like I go through the news section too fast."
-Jamie Cruz, freshman
"I'm tired of seeing those full page ads that says "oh no there's a blank page." I just think it's a waste of ink and space."
-John Garcia, sophomore
"Lately the comic section of the paper is slacking. The cartoon is too small and I have trouble reading what it says since the ink tends to smudge."
-Blake Hall, junior
"Some of the articles in the paper aren't interesting enough for me to read. I want to read about hot spots and where to go to have fun outside of campus."
-Brittany Walker, senior
"The paper should add in more pages to the Express your Scribe section. I mean I like the poetry and the comic but I love doing cross word puzzles and Sudoku so there should be more puzzles in the paper."
-Cinthya Torres, freshman
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Scribe News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE SCRIBE NEWS
RECENT THE SCRIBE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care