What Grinds My Gears about the Security
When it comes to campus security, some students wonder what they're really doing with their jobs. Check out what these UB students had to say about what grinds their gears with UB's security.
"When I press my PAL and they don't come at all,"
-Alexandrea Feaster, sophomore
"How they have favorites. So they would check one person's ID and won't check the ones they're friends with,"
-Trisha Bartholomew, sophomore
"Their attitude grinds my gears. You ask them a question and they respond with an attitude,"
-Kristen McDowell, junior
"When security guards jump to conclusions,"
-Rachel Rambo, sophomore
"When they take too long to come after you press your PAL,"
-Dani Gomez, junior
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Scribe News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE SCRIBE NEWS
RECENT THE SCRIBE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care