Don't trust a man by his words, but by his actions
Judge not his actions, but by his accomplishments
Their greatest success comes from their greatest failure
It was written in the book of life that they too should be forgiven
Trust not the words in his head, but the ones in his heart
What a man is capable of doing has no limits,
but the materials that he bring forth to build
The message is self proclaimed, man would have to fight or die
and is only when he dies, sometimes his true works be reveal
In museums or monument that are seen and known today
People will remember them by their determination to inspired
And when their families and friends go to say their good byes
They all show respect and honor to the once hard working man
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Scribe News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE SCRIBE NEWS
RECENT THE SCRIBE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest
- Growing Investment Opportunities In Green -- and Blue --...
- 5 Tips for Healthy Eating as We Age
- Comparison-Shopping for Life Insurance Made Easy
- AARP Offers Tools for Caregivers
- Getting the Best Price for Your House to Help Finance...
- Why Purchase a Fishing License?